Farmhouse Group Employment
- Strong and consistent earnings
- Robust benefits program for full time employees
- Really awesome people to work with
Wanna join the team?
2021 Benefits Program
Discounted Health Club Membership
Farmhouse Group Restaurant Discount
“One Team, One Goal” Fair Pay
The Farmhouse Group has shifted to a One Team, One Goal pay structure. All hourly, non-manager, positions receive the full State of Vermont minimum wage (2021: $11.75) plus a share of daily tip pool earnings. The result is a teamwork approach to service excellence, where every employee’s contributions are valued and rewarded.
Some shifts such as Bartender, Server, and Hot Line Cook receive a higher portion of tips per hour worked. While other shifts such as Prep Cook, Busser, Dishwasher receive a lower portion of tips per hour worked. Points are assigned to each position based on the skill level and experience needed to excel in the position.
Our “One Team, One Goal” model is intended to accomplish several key goals:
- Foster a sense of teamwork to achieve service excellence for our guests;
- Distance any single employee’s compensation from guest tips received as much as possible;
- Remove the front of house versus back of house income disparity that exists in our industry.